Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw at the point in june question

• 12-04-2007 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

now that the brand split has all but gone out the window with guys from all 3 brands appearing on each others shows,does this mean theyll do the same for the house shows? or are they still strictly on their own brands for the non televised shows?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

WWE will continue to have 2 touring brands doing house shows with Raw being 1 and Smackdown with ECW being the other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'd take a guess and say that it'll be just be the Raw guys at the Raw shows, seeing as SD/ECW would be doing shows somewhere else in Europe at the same time. It wouldn't make much sense for them to switch them around that much, but I wouldn't be surprised if one or two guys are on the "other" shows' event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

usually after WM they tend to shuffle things around a bit....
    We have already seen it with guys like Matt hardy moving to RAW and becoming tag team champ with his brother.
    Also if im not wrong,the annual superstar draft should also be taking place pretty soon and usually one big name moves show..

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

^Well as far as I remember, there hasn't been a draft in two years. Since the last draft, theyseem to just move whoever they want to whatever show when they want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Yeah they be handin out them 3 month contracts haha like when Khali moved to Raw, conract expired yeah right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

There was sort of a draft last year, with Heyman 'drafting' RVD and Angle to ECW.

I think there should be a draft though, send Cena back to SmackDown! and fued with 'Taker, maybe bring Punk to RAW (won't happen cos of him joining the New Breed, it'd make no sense, but I can hope) put Booker on RAW. That would be 3 changes I'd make.

Advertisement