Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tinted windows on silver car

Options
  • 13-04-2007 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I have a silver mondeo and was thinking about getting tinted windows. Would black windows look stupid on a silver car?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

personal taste really. I think it would look quite well! ... (i wouldnt touch silver/mirror tints tho!)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

agree with c breeze dont go near the silver/mirror tints they look awfull on any car in my opinion, get light to medium tints my cousin had them on a silver civic, look very nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Keith K

i have a m3 mondeo in silver and i found that just the 3 back windows look well. i got limo tint. i can get you pics if you fancy
    e mail me at keith.kenny@mymeteor.ie if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭domonick

light to medium will look well wizard works use a nice quaity film good prices too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

on a mondeo light to medium i think. i did see a silver lancer with tints that went from silver to blue at the top and it looked well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭domonick

wizard works have a nice film that fades from dark black to light black looks good

Advertisement