Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a GP with Paeds background..

Options
  • 13-04-2007 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, Can anyone recommend a GP with good paeds experience in the South Cork city/Douglas area? Just that we don't really have confidence in our current doc and if there is no trust there we should call it a day.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Hi folks, Can anyone recommend a GP with good paeds experience in the South Cork city/Douglas area? Just that we don't really have confidence in our current doc and if there is no trust there we should call it a day.

We use Rose Curtin in Elmwood Medical Centre, Grange. No complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

anne good in the carrig medical centre in carrigaline. been my doc since i was born and has background in peads prob a bit far out for you maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

thanks for your replies folks, Grange and Carrigaline are both close enough so I will try them out.

Advertisement