Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doax2

• 13-04-2007 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Does anybody here have it?

I saw it for €20 in Gamestop Galway last weekend and picked it up figuring (a) it couldn't be as bad as everyone made it out to be
    (b) I could probably trade it in to Game or Xtravision for €15/€20 anyway.

To say the "bounce" is overdone is an understatement. The volleyball is kinda fun, and the waterskiing is ok. Also, graphics are excellent, but it's just so pervy, to the point where it's almost off-putting.

Thing is i'm a gamerwhore and can't leave this on my gamertag with a big 0 beside it, so I'll get one achievement anyway!

Anyone else here played it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

that's a big tumble weed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Bout time I hit the ol' dusty trail....

So, that's a no then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

can this be played with say the remote control leaving your other hand free for other things/baby oil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

The worst thing is that there is a cheat to make the "bounce" even worse!:eek:

I remember playing the first few DOA's on the PS2 and in the menu there was an option to give the ladies a small, medium, or large "bounce" (I like that term!:D ).

I haven't played any of the X games, but I have DOA4, which I think is under-rated, but some of the cut-scenes in that are unbelievably bad.

The female fighters win the game and go home and have a shower, or dance around the apartment naked, or there's even one where she gets groped by a perv on a train!!!

Great game, but just a little bit too pervy!

Advertisement