Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Park Directions

Options
  • 13-04-2007 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hey,

Can anyone give me directions to the Royal College of Surgeons Car Park? I'm looking for a 24 hour car park and I know there's a few around there so don't want to go into the wrong one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Where anouts are you coming from?? The easiest way is to com up georges (turning left from Dame Street) st, take a left at dunnes stores food hall, go all the way down to the international bar and take a right and keep going straight up. You wil come to stephens green shopping centre on your left hand side. Then take a left and follow the road straight up (Dont go to the right) and you will come to RCS car park about 200 metres up on your left hand side.

Advertisement