Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used original alloys. Where?

Options
  • 13-04-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi,

im just wondering is there anywhere in Dublin or the vacinity that you can find used original alloys? Is this the kind of thing that you could get from a breakers yard? Preferably id like to know of a place that deals in them, so that you know they are not cracked or anything like that.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭cyborg

What car are they for?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

eBay

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Countryripple

They are for an Alfa. Dont want to go the ebay route. Just wondering if there is any kind of place that deals in these kind of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

There's a guy called Paul Hogan in Carrigaline (I think) who I got spare alloys for my Alfa 146 and for my Punto. Good place to start anyway. He has all Italian stuff (granted this was 5/6 years ago)

Advertisement