Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2.1 patch notes

Options
  • 13-04-2007 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

From US forums

This is the first time patch notes have seriously made me consider rerolling - I play a holy paladin and we just got nerfed into the ground.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

yes, i feel for pally's and shadow priests tbh.

Demo warlocks got buffed, a little threat reduction for destro locks (conflag) and i hope they have finally fixed the pet mount issue.

didnt think hunters needed that buff.

the fear change may be a big nerf, time will tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Well that's just fantastic, they nerfed a spell that was usefull and buffed some useless spells. It seems that they've made our class the main healing class again now, but not by making us good. By nerfing the fuck out of Paladins. That sucks, and priests are still pissed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Holy paladins didn't need a nerf. Holy priests needed a buff. Of course in Blizz logic, this means "nerf pallys and leave priests pretty much alone". If I had any prepaid time on my WoW account at the moment, I'd be posting the ASCII finger right about now on the forums.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

my poor poor shadowpriest...and he is so close to 70... :( druids got a serious patch...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

splinter wrote:
    my poor poor shadowpriest...and he is so close to 70... :( druids got a serious patch...
    Surprise surprise!

Was annoyed about illumination at first, but going to change my gear around from crit to mp5 and see how I get on. Its a bit crap, we always looked for items slightly differently to other healers, now we're just the same as the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Chance to break crowd control from damage: The increased chance for a spell to break from taking a critical strike has been removed. Instead, all targets over level 60 have a slightly larger chance to break out of crowd-controlling effects when they take damage.
    Did they just un-nerf frost nova?

Advertisement