Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Pizza Stone in Cork?

• 13-04-2007 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of shops in Cork that sell Pizza stones? I had a look in Brennans cook shop but the ones they had were too big :(

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Sorry, no idea where to look in Cork, but you could get yourself an unglazed terracotta tile - does exactly the same job at a fraction of the price, and available at a decent tile store near you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I recently received one from www.3-2-1-pizza.eu and its perfect, is the real deal and was packaged really well so arrived safely.

If you want the genuine article then would recommend them :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

I think Tescos do them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Thanks for the suggestions. I've had a look in my local Tesco & Dunnes but no luck there. That website above looks good but a bit expensive so I might end up going to that tile store yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭ballroom blitz

i dont know anywhere in Cork but if you could travel to Dublin or know someone who could pick you up one arnotts have them for €20.

• Advertisement

i dont know anywhere in Cork but if you could travel to Dublin or know someone who could pick you up one arnotts have them for €20.

The one Arnotts do is a rather large thin circular yoke with metal handles and from the looks, a non porous surface.

For the sake of a few euro I think buying the real deal is worth it, is not like they ware out, they should last a lifetime.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Longfield, I've gone and ordered from that crowd. How long did it take for yours to arrive?

Was about two weeks for delivery, but worth the wait, home made pizzas are absolutely perfect with it :)

I was hoping it would come a bit sooner but I guess it just means I have more time to practice my dough making :D.

Advertisement