Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vehicle comparison based on mpg only?

Options
  • 13-04-2007 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

I'm looking for an online guide that compares cars/vans based on mpg alone - just a simple list.

I've had a scavenge on the www but can't pull one up. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,766 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

if they are new (or at least the new model currently being sold by the car maker), you can compare 3 or 4 that you like against each other on cbg.ie, which will include MPG. If they are discontinued cars, i don't know where you'd look for the same kind of functionality.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Tauren wrote:
    if they are new (or at least the new model currently being sold by the car maker), you can compare 3 or 4 that you like against each other on cbg.ie, which will include MPG. If they are discontinued cars, i don't know where you'd look for the same kind of functionality.

www.parkers.co.uk has quite good tech specs, but I don't know if it does a car by car comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Could try here CLICKY

Advertisement