Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Youths FC

Options
  • 13-04-2007 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Has anyone been to see them play yet? What do you think of the team, set-up etc??

I've been to all the home games so far and while we're not playing the most attractive football it's really encouraging to see the lads get decent crowds and a few good results.

For anyone with a real interest in Wexford Youths or Irish soccer in general I encourage you to check out www.foot.ie. It's a good site for discussions like this.

Comments

Anyone got a fixture list?

Perhaps maybe expand this thread into a gen Wexford sports thread..

IE post results and comments of GAA/Wex Youths matches.. I'm not that big into the GAA myself but I'm sure that others are here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.wexfordyouthsfc.ie/

fixtures etc:

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

They started off well but they're on a bit of a downward slope at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Able

Cos88 wrote:
    Has anyone been to see them play yet?

Yeh I saw them play away to Kilkenny City last night. 1-0. Conor Sinnott from the penalty spot. Gareth Larkin had a huge game and Craig McGuire impressed me on the wing.
    Support was great also. A fan club has established themselves-banners, chants, the lot. For example

"Youths are my sunshine...
    You'll never know Mick how much I love youths.."

Great fun altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

Im moving to Wexford town soon and ill have a look at them then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭passinginterest

Playing tonight at 8pm in Tolka park for any Dublin based exiles.
    Should be a good game, Shelbourne could have 7 players making their debut.

Advertisement