Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zebra Crossing at Groody Roundabout

Options
  • 13-04-2007 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Did anyone see this in the STAR Newspaper today ?
    Some students decided to " paint " a zebra crossing at the roundabout, after failed promises to place one there..

Fair Play to them...

They have a class pic of someone strolling across the road - Class !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

www.limerickblogger.org - theres a picture of a fellow putting it on and all there.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya and also on archiseek crazy students haha

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Ha its gone now.

How irresponsible of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

About time the County Council actually did something about this. Their excuse is lame in claiming it's not their responsibility to maintain N roads....all students want is a crossing not f*ing maintainence. I'm sure they have no problems leaving people waiting at the diswastrous Spaghetti junction at Golf-Links Road and Milford

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

ninty9er wrote:
    About time the County Council actually did something about this. Their excuse is lame in claiming it's not their responsibility to maintain N roads....all students want is a crossing not f*ing maintainence. I'm sure they have no problems leaving people waiting at the diswastrous Spaghetti junction at Golf-Links Road and Milford
    The council are in the process of late planning for the crossing, work is said to begin shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The council are in the process of late planning for the crossing, work is said to begin shortly.

They make the plans they're quite open to speed it up, amazing that it's taken 10 years and they act now!! I know people who've gone through Bord Pleanála and an Taisce and gotten planning faster!!!

ninty9er wrote:
    They make the plans they're quite open to speed it up, amazing that it's taken 10 years and they act now!! I know people who've gone through Bord Pleanála and an Taisce and gotten planning faster!!!
    Thats the council for you;)

But it is actually happening now:)

Advertisement