Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Eve-Fanfest

Options
  • 13-04-2007 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

Im looking into package deals at the moment if anyone is interested please express it here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Whats this? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Oh no... this is gonna be bad isn't it. Oh my... it is it is it is isn't it!? Ewww.. I'm scared to look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

Not my bag TBH! Hundreds of sweaty EvE players crammed into a room talking about DPS and ganking etc... More like SMACKFEST 2007! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Not my bag TBH! Hundreds of sweaty EvE players crammed into a room talking about DPS and ganking etc... More like SMACKFEST 2007! :D

My thoughts exactly. I'm genuinely worried that the average Eve player really might be a fat, sweaty nerd living in his parent's basement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Zillah wrote:
    My thoughts exactly. I'm genuinely worried that the average Eve player really might be a fat, sweaty nerd living in his parent's basement.

Yup thats me, except for I live out of a box bedroom instead of a basement.

I play eve wearing nothing but underwear and a Star Wars t-shirt, sometimes I tab out to beat off to pictures of Buffy and Jerri Ryan (Seven of Nine, not Jerry Ryan the annoying radio 'personality').

But no I'm not going :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Zillah wrote:

Dude? Have you not seen the photos from last year? Scary.

Edit: Don't get me wrong I'm sure there are perfectly normal well-adjusted people playing eve. This is a small selection of some interesting eve'rs

Yes I am going to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

OMG IF I GO IT WILL RUIN MY IMAGE OF A HARDCORE RAP LOVEING GANSTA!!11111!!!!!!1110OENEA0ONEZORYONE :rolleyes:

I'm sure all the men playing female characters will be all "uh... my eh... user name is... uh... well, actually... um... it's 'hot tutti boob face' ..eh... yeah"

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

"OMG! Did you SEE what he was wearing at EVE-FANFEST last year!? Like, omg!" ugh... I wouldn't care what the average Eve player looks or dresses like what I'd be worried about is that most Eve players who go to a fanfest are gonna be a narcissistic *insert alliance* fanboi. You know the type I mean.

Don't think I'd bother going to an Eve Fest, I don't play the game enough. Maybe if it was in Dublin or England somewhere :P
    Wasn't there supposed to be some big meet up in Tokyo this year? Or maybe that was last year. I'd like to go to that, but mostly cause I'd like to go to Tokyo.

We could all go to Gamecon or something during summer and have our own Eve Fest! Much cheaper :)

also lmao Frankie hehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Heres prices

Nov 1-4 €479 pp sharing (+€75 for single room)
    chartered flight expected flight times are 8am on the 1st and 8pm on the 4th
    Tax is €58
    insurance is €20
    Eve-fest ticket is $65

This package books out fairly quickly, if you want to go email me at jaggeh@gmail.com , the deposit is €100 per person and remainder must be paid 8 weeks prior to departure.

Hotel is the lofleider 4*, near keflavic airport, 20 minutes walk from the arena where eve fest is taking place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

in response to an email conversation i had with wrangler today he has posted this thread.
    http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=507356&page=1

if you have you find a cheaper option that others cn use post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

D wrote:
    Dude? Have you not seen the photos from last year? Scary.

I have to say, I love the hair of the guy in the first one.

Maddzy wrote:
    I'd be worried about is that most Eve players who go to a fanfest are gonna be a narcissistic *insert alliance* fanboi. You know the type I mean.

Nope im not going... :D

bizmark wrote:
    OMG IF I GO IT WILL RUIN MY IMAGE OF A HARDCORE RAP LOVEING GANSTA!!11111!!!!!!1110OENEA0ONEZORYONE :rolleyes:

Nah, I don't think people really care what your image is, it is just a chance to meet up and nerd out for the weekend.

It's a chance to bring an aul acoustic guitar and get stuck into the only actual female eve player in the game! :D

We could get a sing-along going to those classic Eve tunes like...uh... That scary music that starts when you enter deadspace...

It's a chance to bring an aul acoustic guitar and get stuck into the only actual female eve player in the game! :D

Lies there are no women on the interweb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

There is, but they all look like Roseanne :eek:

They are all Roseanne! It's just like Root, all the "females" are just Roseanne's alts!

Scary Deadspace music? Damn, I play with the music off, I didn't know of such wonders.

• Advertisement

I play with it off myself but when i started I had it on. A few months ago I had to reinstall Eve and the sound was back on. They had previously introduced in-station ambient sounds and voices and stuff that weren't there when I was a noob playing with sound. It was 3am and I suddenly hear these freaky ambient voices chattering away not knowing where its coming from :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

Those fat pasty nerds D posted pictures of look like the might be worth mugging

Renesco wrote:

Damn gneez you'd never think your from limerick... :D

Renesco wrote:
    Actually I plan to go a flirt my little ass of hopefully some will send presents of isk, or if I flirt with a Dev they will fix the "I-don't-have-a-T2-blueprint" bug.

Hell, if they promised me one of those Jovian bad boys even I'D get my flirt on.... and on... and on...

...through the power of song!

"Hungry eyes...."

Advertisement