Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied maths

Options
  • 13-04-2007 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

a query for anyone who has a teacher to teach them this great subject. what exactly are ye focusing on for the last term? like i've done 11 years worth of papers, should that cover me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

fuinneamh wrote:
    a query for anyone who has a teacher to teach them this great subject. what exactly are ye focusing on for the last term? like i've done 11 years worth of papers, should that cover me?

Just keep doing more and more papers. If youve done all 10 questions, Id recommend focusing on your best 8, and go back to around 1983, youll be sorted then.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Doing the leaving this summer....between the end of that and the start of college should i have time to get a good understanding of this subject without killing myself everyday?I am prepared to work-just not an over the top amount-it will be summer after all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

pfft, teachers.

I'm so hardcore.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

lemansky wrote:
    Doing the leaving this summer....between the end of that and the start of college should i have time to get a good understanding of this subject without killing myself everyday?I am prepared to work-just not an over the top amount-it will be summer after all!

Why even bother? You say your willing to now, but wait until your completely free and waking up at like 4pm everyday! :D But ya, I started doing it in October on my own and Ive got 8 of the 10 questions done.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

eZe^ wrote:
    Why even bother? You say your willing to now, but wait until your completely free and waking up at like 4pm everyday! :D But ya, I started doing it in October on my own and Ive got 8 of the 10 questions done.
    Well you see the course i want to do...people have said that it helps no ends to have done applied maths for the leavin(though its not an entry requirement), so i figure that i'll do it durin the summer to be in with the best chance of doin well!.But yeah when you put it like that, waking up at 4pm, you have a good point!It won't seem to be such a good idea come summer i'm sure:D :D But sure if you have 8 out of 10 questions done inthat time frame then sure i'll give it a go-cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement