Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes6 online on ps2?????

Options
  • 13-04-2007 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

has anyone ever got online on this on ps2 using the standard eircom netopia broadband router have been trying for an hour now and am really frustrated:mad: :mad:

would just like to now if anyone did it and if so please help!!!

error message keeps showing up that it cant connect thru port 3658 and i should adjust connection settings or try portforwarding or something?? but nothing works

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

i play online with the eircom Netopia broadband box and it works fine. All I did when I got it was plug it into the network adaptor in the PS2 and click to play online. You don't need to register or anything, just plug it in and play

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

hoooooooot wrote:
    error message keeps showing up that it cant connect thru port 3658 and i should adjust connection settings or try portforwarding or something?? but nothing works
    OP, you need to set up portforwarding for PES on your router. There's a fair few threads about in the forum with some good info on how to do this.

Advertisement