Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Exam is an MCQ

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Breezer wrote:
    Actually bigjim, on a side note, does the pass mark go up to 70% eventually? Someone mentioned that to me a while back, not sure if they were trying to scare me. This was when our pass mark was 50%, before they made it 40% to bring it in line with the rest of UCD.

I think our pass mark was 50%, but that was for the whole subject, not just the MCQ. And you could fail the MCQ and still pass the subject by making up the slack in the written papers at the end. As far as I know that hasn't changed, and a pass med degree is 50% and anything below is a fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Ah, I see. Yeah I meant for the whole subject. I guess we're on a different system with the modularisation malarky. I'll worry about it when/if I get there I guess! Thanks :)

Advertisement