Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Traitor.

• 13-04-2007 8:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭

Lads, I just saw this in the freebie list thread. It would appear that one of our members is pointing people in the direction of the dark side.

Admiralofthefleet, please explain yourself.

Comments

I understand your complaint, but chances are the person who attempts to receive one of these magazines will get nothing but spam through their mailbox which can be burned. Plus Admiralofthefleet is potentially supplying other brothers with some kindling for a fire thereby saving other brothers a trip to the shop.

So, in conclusion, burning stuff is manly.

And yes, these are not the droids you are looking for this does makes perfect sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

But he's giving it away, surely the bigger crime would be keeping it :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Celticfire wrote:
    But he's giving it away, surely the bigger crime would be keeping it :confused:

I said he was pointing people in a certain direction. Surely he should be sending them to us.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Bannage tbh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

BAN him!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Lolz its maximuscle, clearly he is trying to sabatoge people's attempts to get fit so they end up posting in this forum more often...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Lolz its maximuscle, clearly he is trying to sabatoge people's attempts to get fit so they end up posting in this forum more often...

Agreed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

This one may go to a stewards enquiry.If he starts pimping Tony Quin products next we'll know he's an agent provocateur!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

brothers, all i can do is regret my offence and apologise, in my search for freebies i overlooked the fact that what i posted supported the dark side and flew in the face of our very existence, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I think there may be more horror ongoing in an AH thread entitled "Feminine Males" http://cake.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055079759 - WARNING: Some of the comments may be too horrifying for you....

Admiralofthefleet - You have my vote of confidence brother.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

to say sorry i have posted this in the freebie thread, it will save us getting off the chair to have a piss,
    http://www.caringproducts.co.uk/freesamples.asp

regards,
    gar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

to say sorry i have posted this in the freebie thread, it will save us getting off the chair to have a piss,
    http://www.caringproducts.co.uk/freesamples.asp

regards,
    gar

Nice one Gar. :D

Forgiven.

Advertisement