Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help, have lost vehicle reg. certificate

Options
  • 13-04-2007 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi, am going 2 sell my car but i've lost the vehicle registration form. What do i do now. I've been trying 2 call the vehicle registration office in clare, but it is an absolute shambles, i can never get though. Will they just issue a new one, or what do I hav2 do to get another certificate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GTC

I'm not sure whether you need to go into a garda station first? I think there may be a charge (dunno how much) to get one re-issued.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

If you require a replacement document for tax or registration book, form RF134 must be completed and witnessed by a member of the cops at a Garda station and forwarded with e12 fee to the Motor Tax Office. Expect it to take at least a week.

Advertisement