Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So whose an Aussie here?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LilKitty

man1 wrote:
    You should try Ireland for a good experience!!!

We are hoping to move out to melbourne in the next year or two.
    Where are you from.

BTW what brought you to boards.

I don't like to say anymore on these forums other than I live on the East Coast Of Australia, it's a paranoia thing!:eek:

Melbourne is quite nice but it can be known for its four seasons in one day experience. Like sunny one day, raining the next five seconds.:D

I'd had some experience before with these type of forums but had negative experiences and so kept looking for a friendlier place. I finally found this place and so far it seems nicer than others I have been to, well nicer people anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Ausdubliner

bw wrote:
    From Ipswich originally, living east side now near Carindale. Really feeling the drought here now. Level 5 water restrictions at the moment. Have alook at http://www.qwc.qld.gov.au/ for more info if yer bored.

Old Ipswich town huh...I used to live out there while my dad was in the Air Force...went to high school in Ipswich.

Advertisement