Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Making Guide/Tutorial?

Options
  • 14-04-2007 5:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, I'm max, and I'm new to comics. I've been drawing comics for about 1 1/2 months now. I've read some comic drawing guides, but I still need a better one.
    Does anybody know a site I can go to to find a tutorial that helps alot? :confused: Thanks!

P.S. ~ I Draw cartoonyish comics, NOT marvel; much like Calvin and Hobbes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

hey Max There some links already in one of the sticky threads on the forum so give them a check.

I've a ton of links and other resources but I'm currently aways from my computer with all my links saved so will have to get them to you sunday/monday when i get back :)

but to start off here's a nice step by step by Flight creator Kazu Kibuishi [who just got married and had Scott McCloud preform the ceramony how cool is that?]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ADHD

Thanks! That helped a lot! I drew a comic that that looks like my best one yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

Im pretty sure that was in Calvin and Hobbes

You should post your stuff on Penciljack.com, those guys are really hepful with advice and pointers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

after taking with fysh last night i remembered i had this link saved and always forget to share it - the ofton over looked area of zine construction nicely explained over at toby craig's livejournal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ADHD

Thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Wolfman-Eire

Hey ADHD, there is an art school in dublin teaching comic art! check out this link if it helps! http://wolfman-productions.com/artmasters.html
    Wolfman

Advertisement