Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chain Reaction Cycles

Options
  • 14-04-2007 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Quick question...do the bikes from this online shop need a lot of assembly? Or are they largely delivered built?

Has anyone ever had any bad issues with this shop?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tonic07

Got a bike from them couple of months back. Not much assembly required. Just had to put front wheel, saddle, pedals and adjust brakes. Less than an hours work for me, and I wouldn't be to familier with bikes.
    No bad issues with them ever and i've ordered from them twice now

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Frederick

I order from them regularly, and every order has been ontime, with dhl next day delivery living up to its name and royal mail taking 3-4 days to arrive, its great! Would definitely recommend them...

If you are also checking out wiggle.co.uk, bear in mind they have been experiencing some serious credit card fraud issues recently..... Iv heard too many stories of details being skimmed to ever order anything from them

Advertisement