Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince William and Kate Middleton split up

Options
  • 14-04-2007 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

From the BBC here.

Really thought that these 2 were in it for the long haul, but guess not. Wonder how much of it was caused by the constant press intrustion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I thought they'd last too. It's interesting to see the variety of potential theories put forward here.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

I couldn't switch onto Sky News today without hearing about some guy in his early twenties that had broken up with his Girlfriend, surely Sky have more pressing matters to report.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ballroom blitz

Pity they broke up but I have to say I'm surprised this made the news on most channels its not exactly "news" in the real sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I don't doubt that it had something to do with it.

That's a pity..

Thought that they would make it...

I blame the media, and the grandmother!

• Advertisement

its not exactly "news" in the real sense.
    Well, he is the future King.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Dr.Bunson

Does anybody (apart from those directly effected by the relationship ending) really care???

Well yes..

If only just for the barrage that media are going to start every time William is seen withing 20ft of a girl..

Though on the plus side those articles can be quite funny to read

Dr.Bunson wrote:
    Does anybody (apart from those directly effected by the relationship ending) really care???
    I do. He's the future head of state of our neighbouring country: we'd care about the Presidents and their relationships too, more than likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sorry to hear that it ended, she seemed to be a nice girl and they looked like they were in love...it is never nice when a relationship breaks up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Benny-c wrote:
    I couldn't switch onto Sky News today without hearing about some guy in his early twenties that had broken up with his Girlfriend, surely Sky have more pressing matters to report.

eh? the future King, not just some guy:(

Advertisement