Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shops in dublin?

• 14-04-2007 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭

getting NTL BB in the new gaff on monday but im gonna be leaving me router in the old place for the lads. Are there any shops around dublin selling wireless+ethernet routers for decent prices? Tried maplins and a few small shops down around the jervis centre and they had feck all for rip off prices. Would normally buy off komplett but i want to have it for monday. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Bambi wrote:
    getting NTL BB in the new gaff on monday but im gonna be leaving me router in the old place for the lads. Are there any shops around dublin selling wireless+ethernet routers for decent prices? Tried maplins and a few small shops down around the jervis centre and they had feck all for rip off prices. Would normally buy off komplett but i want to have it for monday. Any suggestions?

It is completely unrealistic to expect shops in Dublin to be able to match mail order prices - they have much higher overheads to deal with. If you want convenience etc you have to pay for it.

You could try IT Direct in Parliament St Or Maxburns near O'Connell St.

Advertisement