Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson Track ID

• 14-04-2007 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

was out last nite with a friend who had the SE w850i. he was showing me the track id feature on it n i couldnt believe how cool it was. really handy if ya wanted to know the name of a song but my question is, is that piece of software only available on SE fones or wud i be able to put it on my N73??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

It sounds like it's only an id tag on the mp3 he's playing. Not sure if an N73 will display the tag but there's no reason to think that it wont.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Is that the thing where it sends a clip to Gracenote? linky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

I have that on my W850i too (on 3) it's amazingly accurate.

you can hold the phone up to the radio, put it on in a club etc and it'll sample the music for a few seconds, send it off and it'll get the track id!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Wish my K800i had it - maybe in a software update!

Advertisement