Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any shops in ireland sell replica belts?

• 14-04-2007 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

am loooking for an undisputed title belt to go with my world heavyweight one i bought at wrestlemania (the onyl had that and cenas crappy spinner one there) but the shipping from the site is ridiculous and the pounds sterling conversion makes them all 400 quid (i paid 235 us dollars for my belt thats about 170 euro) anyone know someplace in ireland i could pick one up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

What is it about replica belts that makes people want to spend that much money on them? I just don't get it.

After a quick search heres a site that might help: http://www.replicawrestlingbelts.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I've been looking fr a while, but havn't really been sucessful. The best i've found is to get it from wwe shopzone (NOT euroshop). Its about 390 (incluing $130 shipping) which is roughly 290 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

What is it about replica belts that makes people want to spend that much money on them? I just don't get it.]

Yes, true. If one could end up a real champion like vince, fozzy and my good self, one would have no need to pretend to be a champion. what do you think of that minto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I would say get a grip one of us are going to knock you "high and mightys" off the top and we are going to rub it in that will keep you quiet. You are a bit like King Booker always going around saying how great you are BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPEND HIM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Triple H, assuming those three 'H's stand for what the original ones do....the hunter has now become the hunted.

But seriously though, you need to take the league for what it is - a bit of fun - and stop with this 'Me, Vince and Fozzy are holier than thou' stuff.

Back to the topic on hand: Vince, personally I want one of the replica belts because years ago I saw them in the WW(F)E magazines and I wanted them but I never got one and now, I can actually get one, I want one. Plus, I think they would look f*cking class hanging on my wall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Minto wrote:
    . Plus, I think they would look f*cking class hanging on my wall.

Fair enough.

Just hope your not going around Tesco's wearing it like a certain Tim Sylvia (former UFC heavyweight champion) who would around literally everywhere wearing it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Tim Sylvia = Giant douche.

I hate that fat, obnoxious, arrogant, goafer look-alike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Tim Sylvia = Giant douche.

I hate that fat, obnoxious, arrogant, goafer look-alike.

lol agreed....
    Id love to get a replica life sized belt of the old WWE championship belt.I think it looks awesme

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Would that wrestling shop in St.Stephens Green have any,no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

^^I was talking to the guy behind the counter last week and he did mention that they had them.How much,I dont know...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've seen them up on the wall in the Wrestling shop alright. One of the guys took one down for me to hold once, though I had neither the money nor the desire for one. Heavy yokes
    triple h wrote:
    Yes, true. If one could end up a real champion like vince, fozzy and my good self, one would have no need to pretend to be a champion. what do you think of that minto.

Haha, I should get one made for myself. Walkin around with a real title is bad enough, but it'd be great to wear a fantasy league title everywhere. I wouldn't be able to do that until after next season of course though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

was in the place in stephens green on sat after the foley signing,they had the smaller kids versions and mini belts alright but none of the big ones,although i didnt ask just assumed theyd have them displayed if they had any,prob should have asked though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I got maine from Ebay, you should try there.

titlebeltpe2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

how much did they cost? are they the real size and weight?

697053536a4272044888b399856269l.jpg

697053536a4272053426b454705687l.jpg

got the undertaker nameplate for mine the other day,its the standard replica but it weighs about 5lbs,a friend mine has the ultra deluxe undisputed title it weighs 11lbs! is so freakin heavy

said id bump this thread rather than starting a new one,but since it seems there only one place in ireland that sells wrestling merchandise,that place in stephens green shopping centre,myself and a cousin of mine were talking about what it would take to open one in Limerick, would there be enough of a market there for it for dvds,figures,replica belts and tshirts? i used to work in hmv in limerick and we went through wwe dvds like there was no tomorrow,same when i worked in smyths toys the figures flew off the shelves

Advertisement