Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why am I banned from the fashion/appearance section?

Options
  • 14-04-2007 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

I don't even remember. Can I please be unbanned.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I'd say drop Stark a pm about it. Simu doesn't think she banned you and can't remember why you were banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Rozie wrote:
    I don't even remember. Can I please be unbanned.

Hmm, I thought it was for this thread, but seemingly not. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,992 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It was WhiteWashMan who originally banned you. I'm fairly sure it was for the thread Karl Hungus pointed out.

I'll unban you but if you go off on a megarant again, you'll be banned quicker than you can say discrimination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Oh please don't, there was so much rubbish talked in that thread it almost scares me.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,992 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Well quite a few people were banned that day and they've sinced been unbanned. Rozie was left banned as her previous requests to be unbanned weren't so polite. I've locked that particular thread anyway in case someone decides to resurrect it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement