Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭the_big_shmoke

what song in background?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 That180Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭walshs3

Anyone know the name of the song in the background of this advert
    http://vimeo.com/40898926

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

what song in background?
    Original is by Tiga and called "Far From Home".
    That's some sort of remix/rework,don't know who it's by and can't find it on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 standup

I can't remember any of the song. it's an old song. the video is a cartoon and there's a man and he looks like a potato and then there's his small mouse friend and they live in a dull world then aliens come and shoot flowers on them and everything is all hippy like and they become happy.... i am not high!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

standup wrote: »
    I can't remember any of the song. it's an old song. the video is a cartoon and there's a man and he looks like a potato and then there's his small mouse friend and they live in a dull world then aliens come and shoot flowers on them and everything is all hippy like and they become happy.... i am not high!

If you changed some of the description this would be it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

I saw a music video this morning on MTV Music but tuned in after the name of the song appeared on the TV

Basically the music video was a very good looking black girl wearing a mickey mouse jumper dancing/rapping in front of a brick wall.

The Video was in black and white

Occasionally another dude does be dancing with her

Any idea what this is?
    Can't for the life of me figure out what the Song is called]

Thanks
    G.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

I saw a music video this morning on MTV Music but tuned in after the name of the song appeared on the TV

Basically the music video was a very good looking black girl wearing a mickey mouse jumper dancing/rapping in front of a brick wall.

The Video was in black and white

Occasionally another dude does be dancing with her

Any idea what this is?
    Can't for the life of me figure out what the Song is called]

Thanks
    G.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

B.M.F!!!

Thanks Man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

standup wrote: »

you do need help if you joined boards just to get this song that I only remember because it pissed me off so much:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭Worztron

What is the music from the start of this video?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Cailin CoisFarraige

Did anyone hear the song that played at the end of Xposé on tv3 today?

Can only thing of 2 lines "not coming home until the moonlight shines" and "let's go back to that little place where we used to go in the summer". Does anyone know it?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Rumple Fugly

Need help with this song

The lyrics go something like -

"Congratulations, you think that you've arrived"

Its a recent song and its doin my head in, Anyone know the song name/band?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coonecb1

Sútalún wrote: »
    Shuffle Your Feet by the Kinetics :)

Bit of a late reply but thank you for that!!! You've just given me the gift of music, I love that song :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cmcgu07

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows a song that goes like this "It's all just a way to make it through the day I see you in my coffee I see you in my dreams". I tried youtubeing the lyrics and I can't find it anywhere , Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cmcgu07

Does anyone knows a song that goes like this "It's all just a way to make it through the day I see you in my coffee I see you in my dreams". I tried youtubeing the lyrics and I can't find it anywhere , Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

what was that african song that was a hit in the late 90s?? around 98ish

it was sung in an african language

fryup wrote: »
    what was that african song that was a hit in the late 90s?? around 98ish

it was sung in an african language
    What genre?
    Only one I can think of is Yeke Yeke by Mory Kante.
    Can't find a YouTube vid on mobile site but here's a link
    http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xaltv_mory-kante-yeke-yeke_music

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no thats not it

its an upbeat dance number, it starts with a guy calling out in the background, late 90s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no thats not it

its an upbeat dance number, it starts with a guy calling out in the background, late 90s

Can you remember the music video?

• Advertisement

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no thats not it

Ah,dance.....
    Would it be Dario G Sunchyme??
    No calling out in the background and it's more African chanting than singing but it's all I can think of at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Ah,dance.....
    Would it be Dario G Sunchyme??
    No calling out in the background and it's more African chanting than singing but it's all I can think of at the moment.

Yeah, that's the one I had in mind too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no thats not it

This is what I thought of but I dunno if it fits the description:

reap-a-rat wrote: »
    Good shout,that's gotta be it.

reap-a-rat wrote: »

thats the one thanks :)

heard it on the radio the other day, and it was wreckin my head trying to put a name to it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Anyone know the song in the background of this video? I can't make out the lyrics.

I tried "I'll say, it's a beaut" but no luck so I don't think that's the lyric

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Slydice wrote: »
    Anyone know the song in the background of this video? I can't make out the lyrics.

I tried "I'll say, it's a beaut" but no luck so I don't think that's the lyric

Nesakyk Mamai - No Front Teeth

It's gonna be a hard one to track down...

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

I heard a song on classic hits 4fm this morning while in bed, around 7am ish. The only lyric I can remember is something like, kiss me in the night... It was a pretty upbeat song. I can't find it through google, so I reckon my lyric must not be correct.

Any help? Thanks.

Found it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgSyB5xSo2U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

…Already answered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 jessie5

would anyone happen to know who sings the nokia ringtone with words "take my hand and walk with me" and then something about "coming home" and where i can get it from. thanks

Advertisement