Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

i emailed fanning hope he replies:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 liam1993

hope someone can help me out here, looking for a song that i heard on the radio a few times but cant find the name of it anywhere! its like half rap halp normal singing, the rapper in it has a strong dublin accent! the only lyrics i can think of from the song are "and it feels so good"??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

liam1993 wrote: »
    hope someone can help me out here, looking for a song that i heard on the radio a few times but cant find the name of it anywhere! its like half rap halp normal singing, the rapper in it has a strong dublin accent! the only lyrics i can think of from the song are "and it feels so good"??

• Registered Users Posts: 14 liam1993

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

notnumber wrote: »
    anyone know the last song dave fanning played this eve....thought it was 'friend of the shooter' but cant find anything like that now I look..
    basically starts off with loads of guitar riffing..then theres a kinda voice-over style where the guy is basically talking about a friend who shot people..he knew the shooter from school days..
    maybe billy corgan is involved?.quite a lengthy song..would say its a fairly new song...much obliged for any help

Found it..no billy corgan.no email from dave....awesome track!

Rich Hopkins and Luminarios - Friend Of The Shooter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaiQMqnKKy4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 SarahC91

does anyone know the song that's on either the family guy, the cleveland show or the american dad advert on either tv3 or 3e? it's drivin me crazy. It goes like doo dooo do doooooo do do do dooooooo. It's an upbeat dancy vibe! PLEEEEEEEEEASE HELP MEEEEEE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭dorothymantooth

do doo do dooooooooo. ha you crazy girl;)

LOL I know how weird that sounds but that is exactly how it goes haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

SarahC91 wrote: »
    does anyone know the song that's on either the family guy, the cleveland show or the american dad advert on either tv3 or 3e? it's drivin me crazy. It goes like doo dooo do doooooo do do do dooooooo. It's an upbeat dancy vibe! PLEEEEEEEEEASE HELP MEEEEEE!
    M83, midnight city?

you watchin it now?? maybe your head is spinning lol

• Advertisement

flyswatter wrote: »
    M83, midnight city?

No it's a faster beat than that but thanks anyway :)

god i really want to know now. go to bed and forget it

I can't it's seriously driving me crazy! there's 3 of us here and we can't get it :( it's really catchy too :( but it don't really have any lyrics that you can hear or remember because it's the music that's the memorable bit :(

ha yer going to be dreaming of family guy arent you:rolleyes: surely 3 can find something better to do lol

I know!!! Hmm at quarter past 3 there's not much else to do! And we've been hearing the song non stop on tele the last few days and we've tried shazam and trackID but none of them can pick it up because there's too much talking on the ad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Are the doo doo doo parts whistled?

by the way which of those shows do you prefer?? and ya tv3 assholes always talkin over stuff

No I think they're played on a guitar?!

by the way which of those shows do you prefer?? and ya tv3 assholes always talkin over stuff

I've never watched any of them much...family guy the odd time but I've never seen the other 2 haha

looks like sarah and her friends are up all night with an impossible question. sorry im of no use...........

• Advertisement

looks like sarah and her friends are up all night with an impossible question. sorry im of no use...........

Looks that way :( I'm soooo annoyed with it haha.

ha at least your funny. where are ye anyway

Umm thanks I think? haha. Cork :) U?

kildare. sounds like ye partied hard tonight in cork. girls night out?? ye did spank us today in football. bitches:P

Girls night in actually haha :P Did we? :O I wasn't watching it, went shopping instead :) haha

girl after my own heart ha buy anything i should be jealous of??? love cork shopping

Ah cork's not that good for shopping...hmm not much, perfume, shorts, few tops...nothin exciting to brag about :(
    I hope someone finds that song soon :( I'm really tired :( Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

howdy

looking for the name of a song...

its an electro/techno song, with a pretty slow groove and a quite low, vocoded vocal. (robot voice). Think it was BBC6 I heard it on lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

howdy

looking for the name of a song...

its an electro/techno song, with a pretty slow, dark groove and a quite low, vocoded vocal in the verse. (robot voice). Think it was BBC6 I heard it on lately.

Advertisement