Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

That bit of propaganda should come with a warning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

It's this, you might want to warn people about the graphic content in future, some would find that a bit too gorey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Gaynna

h2005 wrote: »
    That bit of propaganda should come with a warning

Suicide bombers should come with a warning but that would defeat the purpose of terrorism, wouldn't it? You wouldn't see the I.R.A. getting away with half the sh.it Hamas do.

cambo2008 wrote: »
    It's this, you might want to warn people about the graphic content in future, some would find that a bit too gorey.

I haven't actually watch it in about a year and the gore didn't cross my mind, but those "some" need to stop being pussies.

Gaynna wrote: »

I haven't actually watch it in about a year and the gore didn't cross my mind, but those "some" need to stop being pussies.
    A long time to find out the name of a well known musical score, I'm guessing you had other motives for posting anyway and it's not really up to you what people find offensive or whatever.
    No point in dragging this further off topic, there's other fora to discuss that kind of thing in.

• Advertisement

Suicide bombers should come with a warning but that would defeat the purpose of terrorism, wouldn't it? You wouldn't see the I.R.A. getting away with half the sh.it Hamas do.
    This is a music thread not a political propaganda thread

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4frqj40slk anyone know the song at 1:07 ?

A long time to find out the name of a well known musical score, I'm guessing you had other motives for posting anyway

No point dragging this further off-topic but you still HAVE TO get a word in edgeways, eh?

I had it on my old YouTube account but it was canceled.
    and it's not really up to you what people find offensive or whatever.
    No point in dragging this further off topic, there's other fora to discuss that kind of thing in.

So, I'm not allowed to critise people's behavior? Don't be such a fascist. I don't see you dictating to first poster about his criticism of me. It's clear you have some Palestine bias here, you Nazi.

h2005 wrote: »
    This is a music thread not a political propaganda thread

Tell that to the first poster that called it propaganda. I just wanted the name of the song.

No point dragging this further off-topic but you still HAVE TO get a word in edgeways, eh?

I had it on my old YouTube account but it was canceled.

So, I'm not allowed to critise people's behavior? Don't be such a fascist. I don't see you dictating to first poster about his criticism of me. It's clear you have some Palestine bias here, you Nazi.
    LOL :D:D:D

Not sure if you're trolling or just a bit odd but either way I'm done with this exchange. I've got too much ethnic cleansing on today anyway so I don't really have the time :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4frqj40slk anyone know the song at 1:07 ?

any one any clue?

Tell that to the first poster that called it propaganda. I just wanted the name of the song.
    Sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I'm looking for the name of the song that was on Love/Hate last sunday. It was a man singing and it was on the end of the episode. The main bit I remember is "Someday, I will get over you"

Thanks.

God damn double post... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Icarus Wings

I'm looking for the name of the song that was on Love/Hate last sunday. It was a man singing and it was on the end of the episode. The main bit I remember is "Someday, I will get over you"

Thanks.

Waylon Jennings - Dreaming My Dreams With You

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Davd

Looking for the name of a song/tune played during an NFL commercial on Sky Sports. Starts with trumpets/horns playing.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Song on the Sainsbury's Christmas adverts? A man singing, something like... "oh my love....through a frozen forest..."

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Song on the Sainsbury's Christmas adverts? A man singing, something like... "oh my love....through a frozen forest..."

Its Aaron Espe - Through Frozen Forests

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnrBsfX90TQ

Waylon Jennings - Dreaming My Dreams With You

Thank you very much. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

murphm45 wrote: »
    Evening folks,

Any help anyone could offer me i'd be extremely grateful for. i heard the below on the radio yesterday morning and it's driving me up the wall. it was definitely a man singing and i know from hearing it on & off on the radio it's a relatively new song.

Thanks in advance for any help.

The main bit i can remember is

"making fools of all the boys who come to talk but just make noise, why don't we go some where we can talk some more saying the same old thing behind
    closed doors"

the other remarkable lyrics i can remember are

"my confidence is cut to shreds" & "now you've gone cold"

Sorry folks i appreciate I'm posting a response to my own question but i hear the song again this morning and managed to find out what the song (yes 13 months later).

I'm just posting to try and prevent anyone else from the slow insanity that comes when you've a song running around in your head that you can't identify!!

Anyway the song is Called "Behind Closed Doors" by a band called "Storyfold"

[Special thanks to James in Spin Dublin who sent me on this morning's playlist so i could identify the song!]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Anybody know what Michael Jackson song was played on Today Fm this morning between 12 and 1 am?Any help is greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Reek_The_Meek

Do they put what they play up on their website?

You can listen back on all the shows on their iPhone app (maybe on their website too?). Had a quick flick through the 12.00 - 14.30 show on Friday and didn't hear anything by Michael Jackson.
    It was only a quick search, if someone else has more time they might find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Rud wrote: »
    Anybody know what Michael Jackson song was played on Today Fm this morning between 12 and 1 am?Any help is greatly appreciated!
    You can listen back on all the shows on their iPhone app (maybe on their website too?). Had a quick flick through the 12.00 - 14.30 show on Friday and didn't hear anything by Michael Jackson.
    It was only a quick search, if someone else has more time they might find it.

I think Rud was talking about 12 midnight to 1am.

vektarman wrote: »

I think Rud was talking about 12 midnight to 1am.
    Ah right, I misread :o
    That's the chill out zone if I'm not mistaken. I'll take a stab in the dark with "Ben" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Ah right, I misread :o
    That's the chill out zone if I'm not mistaken. I'll take a stab in the dark with "Ben" ?

I had a look on their site for the midnight to 5am listings, as you say it's the chill out zone, big blank page.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Anybody now the song playing on the Homeland advertisements on RTE?

Cheers and thanks

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

cristoir wrote: »
    Anybody now the song playing on the Homeland advertisements on RTE?

Cheers and thanks

It's Uninvited by Alanis Morrisette, I think....

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

anyone know whats the music playing here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UxM_VBqwsk

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Homeland RTE advert newest one, music?

Advertisement