Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

hey, first post :D

any clue as to what the music in the anti littering ad is? You know the girl and the fella begin littering and begin to look like filth themselves.

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

gerk86 wrote:
    hey, first post :D

any clue as to what the music in the anti littering ad is? You know the girl and the fella begin littering and begin to look like filth themselves.

thanks!
    Misty's Big Adventure - "Fashion Parade"

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

brilliant, thanks for the quick reply :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

evilivor wrote: »
    I suspect it's Avril 14 from "Drukqs"

Yes! thats the one, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Anyone know what that song is for the Mars ad, where the lad is walking along and the lights go on as he walks by? At the end it just goes "How does it feel?".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

Mushy wrote: »
    Anyone know what that song is for the Mars ad, where the lad is walking along and the lights go on as he walks by? At the end it just goes "How does it feel?".

That's Blue Monday by New Order..... absolute classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Anybody know who the female singer is singing ' i'm a believer ' on the Vicks add ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 dublincityvic

Anybody know the name of the song from this ad. with the snow?Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Electro tune, Sounds like jamie T, Guy sayin naming out bands and saying just a band,,,,,,,,,,,,, thow shall always,,,,,,,,,,, just a band

Have heard it a few times, never caught the name. It rocks.

Help me PLEASE.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Anybody know the name of the song from this ad. with the snow?Thanks

SASO - TYPE A JITTERS

Does anyone know the song that they are using on the pensions ads at the moment?!! can't even think how it goes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

anyone know the name of the song from the new sky ad. its animated and somewhat psychadelic.
    the tune is class!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

What is the name of the tune they play during the Darts on TV does anyone know?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

anyone know the name of the song from the new sky ad. its animated and somewhat psychadelic.
    the tune is class!

"Joy to the world" by Three Dog Night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Looking for 2 songs...

1. The song out that starts with a load of whistling!!

2. Paddy Caseys new one.

Cant get either on Limewire and also cant get "may we never say goodbye (The Special Olympics 2003 theme song). Any other sites that I can download musci for nowt as I dont have itunes or an ipod for that matter!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Scorpions - Winds of Change?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Hey, was just watching Arsenal v Bolton on Setanta Ireland, what was the song they played when showing the Premier League table after the match and during the credits at the end?
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song used in the Channel 4 / E4 advert for the swarovski fashion rocks event?

Edit:

Scanners - Raw

http://www.myspace.com/scanners

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Does anyone know the song that they are using on the pensions ads at the moment?!! can't even think how it goes

It goes ... I'm gonna save it up now for a rainy day ....

Anyone?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

eamoss wrote: »
    Anyone know the name of this song? I've been looking for the past hour or so and I can find the other songs in the episode but not that one.

Johann Sebastian Bach's "Sleepers Wake"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

eamoss wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song used in the Channel 4 / E4 advert for the swarovski fashion rocks event?
    Johann Sebastian Bach's "Sleepers Wake"?

Nope.

Just after find out who it is.

Scanners - Raw

http://www.myspace.com/scanners

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

It goes ... I'm gonna save it up now for a rainy day ....

Anyone?!!
    I'm pretty sure it was made specially for the ad. There was something about it on the radio last week and they said it was composed specifically for the pensions board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Johnny Blue

Stargal wrote: »
    It's a medley of Somewhere over the Rainbow and What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Gorgeous song. It's been used in gazillions of ads, tv programmes and films. YouTube linky here.
    thanks a bill missy mod :D

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭extremehalo

anyone know the song on the new meteor phone advert?

thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Electro tune, Sounds like jamie T, Guy sayin naming out bands and saying just a band,,,,,,,,,,,,, thow shall always,,,,,,,,,,, just a band

Have heard it a few times, never caught the name. It rocks.

Help me PLEASE.

Dan Le Sac & Scroobius Pip - Thou shalt always kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoN6XfyQsr4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

thanks a bill missy mod :D
    No prob :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mr.snrub

Hey, heard the sound clip on Skysport's "Football First" a while ago. Then heard it again tonight on "20 moments that shock Irish sport". It sounds basically like "ooooooo(oh) aaaaaaaa(ah) ooooooo(oh)" repeated a few times in different notes going from low to high to low again. It could have been been sang by a choir maybe. Never heard anymore of the song apart from the o's and a's so do not know if there are proper lyrics for it. Sorry for the vagueness btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

mr.snrub wrote: »
    Hey, heard the sound clip on Skysport's "Football First" a while ago. Then heard it again tonight on "20 moments that shock Irish sport". It sounds basically like "ooooooo(oh) aaaaaaaa(ah) ooooooo(oh)" repeated a few times in different notes going from low to high to low again. It could have been been sang by a choir maybe. Never heard anymore of the song apart from the o's and a's so do not know if there are proper lyrics for it. Sorry for the vagueness btw.
    Absolute shot in the dark but..

.. Arcade Fire 'Wake Up'?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mr.snrub

you beauty!!!!finally I can rest for the evening..erm morning! tnx a mill man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

mr.snrub wrote: »
    you beauty!!!!finally I can rest for the evening..erm morning! tnx a mill man!
    Was i right? Jaysus.. complete shot in the dark!

It was just the "ooaahhhh aahhhhh" reminded me of the chanting bit in 'Wake Up'.

Advertisement