Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Dr Gradus

Not sure if someones asked already but that song in the new ad for coca cola i think it is.

Calssical sounding thing, like an elgar piece or somethin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Dr Gradus wrote: »
    Not sure if someones asked already but that song in the new ad for coca cola i think it is.

Calssical sounding thing, like an elgar piece or somethin...
    Diet Coke?

Fascination- Alphabeat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Sky have some new drama called The Take. There's a keyboard intro on the ad for it for a song that I just can't place. Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Would anybody know the music used for the ad for that show 'personal affairs' on the BBC? The beat is fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Sky have some new drama called The Take. There's a keyboard intro on the ad for it for a song that I just can't place. Anyone?
    The only ad I saw for it used 'Head over Heels' by Tears for Fears:

This what you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Evo

anyone know the song thats been on the radio a few times, sounds like Stevie Nicks, its a new song as far as I know, it's not in the charts, but has a real Stevie Nicks voice in it.. just the one voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Evo wrote: »
    anyone know the song thats been on the radio a few times, sounds like Stevie Nicks, its a new song as far as I know, it's not in the charts, but has a real Stevie Nicks voice in it.. just the one voice.

No idea who Stevie Nicks is, so I looked her up. The only thing that jumps out to me after briefly listening to her is Paolo Nutini - Candy...I'd be surprised if I'm right though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Hunty wrote: »
    Hey,

This is more than likely a pityful attempt at remembering the lyrics to this song but sure I'll give it a go (I'm probably way off but hopefully someone will get it!!)

It was like this i think.....

"You can make sooooouuund,
    I've had it in boooound"

I've heard it on the radio a bit recently but I never catch the name of it. Be delighted if someone knew what it was!

Cheers.

Just copped this. I think yer looking for You Can Make Sound by Delorentos.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Evo wrote: »
    Bat For Lashes - Daniel???

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Anyone know who sings this new dance song called "jump all around" ?

Scandinavian accent I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Evo

BaZmO* wrote: »

thats the one! :D thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

What's the song on the new ad for Birds eye? The one for the fish in a bag... Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Does anyone know the artist and name of song of this,rise up is a different song when i youtube it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYqBf1dgho&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Bat For Lashes - Daniel???

Bloody hell BaZmO, how you figured that out from "Stevie Nicks" is beyond me, but well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Fol20 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the artist and name of song of this,rise up is a different song when i youtube it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYqBf1dgho&feature=related
    The comments below the video suggest Ian Carey - Keep on Rising

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

whats the name of that bjork song which is always used in airplane vids? I features a heavy string arrangement and vocal gymnastics.

whats the name of that bjork song which is always used in airplane vids? I features a heavy string arrangement and vocal gymnastics.
    Bit vague..

Joga?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bloody hell BaZmO, how you figured that out from "Stevie Nicks" is beyond me, but well done!
    Ah it was just that when I heard that song for the first time a while back I thought that it sounded very like Fleetwood Mac.

My guess is Play Dead

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

kerash wrote: »
    My guess is Play Dead

yep thats the one

• Advertisement

Excellent, thanks for the reminder - so awesome I shall post it as song of the day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

kerash wrote: »
    The comments below the video suggest Ian Carey - Keep on Rising

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 PoliteFrisbee

Does anyone know the song from the vodafone super i.o.u ad on the radio? It features in the inbetweeners aswell.. If that helps....

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Can any1 help me please, deres a song and its wrecking my head! They play it in my local club like every week! Its goes like... I've got soul yeah, but.. I'm not a soldier'and they repeat that line a few times. It sounds like The Killers? I know the vodafone 1 too, I'll get back 2 u later(the iou and inbetweener 1)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Can any1 help me please, deres a song and its wrecking my head! They play it in my local club like every week! Its goes like... I've got soul yeah, but.. I'm not a soldier'and they repeat that line a few times. It sounds like The Killers? I know the vodafone 1 too, I'll get back 2 u later(the iou and inbetweener 1)

Yeah its The Killers alright, its called "All these things that i've done".

Thanks A mill Simply Red! I'm happy now :D

Does anyone know the song from the vodafone super i.o.u ad on the radio? It features in the inbetweeners aswell.. If that helps....

I thoght it was on my ipod but I can't find it :(.. BUT I did find it the answer on another thread in boards. The song is...Girls and Boys in Love by The Rumble Strips. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Coming home in car half asleep on sun after Slane gig, heard this song...''Amy, im yours, you dont have to be on your own''... So sleepy i missed the title and band...any help folks?

MonicaBing wrote: »
    Coming home in car half asleep on sun after Slane gig, heard this song...''Amy, im yours, you dont have to be on your own''... So sleepy i missed the title and band...any help folks?
    Wasn't Damien Rice's 'Amie', was it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

No alas its not it! Its a kinda fast and upbeat tune, and its a band with guitars...
    its driving me cracked! But thanks for the attempt!

Advertisement