Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Whats the song from the Coors Light ad.

Thanks
    Found out its Los Camineros with You!Me!Dancing!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

budhabob wrote: »
    Anyone one know the name and performer to the two different intro's from seasons 1&2, and seasons 3&4. first one is very much army based.

Robert Duncan - 'Fired Up, Feels Good' - I think it's a remix of a US Marine corps cadence.
    and
    Robert Duncan - 'Walk the Fire'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Duncan_(composer)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

spurious wrote: »
    Robert Duncan - 'Fired Up, Feels Good' - I think it's a remix of a US Marine corps cadence.
    and
    Robert Duncan - 'Walk the Fire'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Duncan_(composer)

Nice one man, i'll go looking for that later so.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭fintaneduffy

anyone know the fuju film song on the radio, its the one where yer one says and tell them marian sent ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Skull_Collector

Does anyone know the music from the new Sky movies advert with Anthony Hopkins describing his favourite horror movie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Crash Override

Ok there is a song called Listen to that fat bass by Loving Loop but there is like a million different versions of it.

I'm looking for a version that is approx 2mins 52 seconds in lenght

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7j22a5Gk2Q - This is the closest I have found to it... It has this cool 'riff', if you will, in the middle and 3/4 way through, its played now and again.

But I'm looking for the shorter (as above) version. I have reason to believe its on something like a 'hits 2001' album but couldn't find an album like that.

Anyway, any help would be most appreciated :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

the lyrics and the ad escape me, but the song is on an ad at the moment, its a females voice and she played at oxygen i think, please what is it?

oh i think the band is florence against the machine but wats the song

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭wolf99

Hi All

Does anyone know the pianoey tune from the new squeeze orange juice advert? (the one where a hand squeezes an orange and the juice explodes out from it)

Its been used for a lot of backing music recently on the likes of charity ads and behind DJ talk on radio etc, but only ever the first few bars.
    Also used to be on Sky adverts I think

soomeone sugested hummingbird, by born ruffians, but I have no audio at mo to confirm this.

ta

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ok there is a song called Listen to that fat bass by Loving Loop but there is like a million different versions of it.

I'm looking for a version that is approx 2mins 52 seconds in lenght

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7j22a5Gk2Q - This is the closest I have found to it... It has this cool 'riff', if you will, in the middle and 3/4 way through, its played now and again.

But I'm looking for the shorter (as above) version. I have reason to believe its on something like a 'hits 2001' album but couldn't find an album like that.

Anyway, any help would be most appreciated :pac:
    Well here's all the different versions of it.

http://www.discogs.com/Loving-Loop-Listen-To-That-Fat-Bass/master/73294

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Skull_Collector

Scien wrote: »
    Terrific Tune, think it's a more downbeat version used in the Ad though...
    Here the original

Yes, that's Vladimirs Blues by Max Richter.

Thanks a million mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

the lyrics and the ad escape me, but the song is on an ad at the moment, its a females voice and she played at oxygen i think, please what is it?

oh i think the band is florence against the machine but wats the song

The name of the band is "florence and the machine" and the song is cosmic love. Great song. Album is called lung i think. pretty good too.

Oh, and its on the o2 ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

song on the one tree hill ad on tg4???, ad has footage of the characters and the song is very moving, lyrics are something about a hurricane heart???

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭wolf99

could be the warlocks, hurricane heart attack, or low vs diamond, heart attack. just going by what youve said havent seen th advert myself ut both bands have featured in OTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Bruce Buffer

Long shot here. The song starts off with "I like.......your something (don't know the word but its something like your touch) and I like.....your something" The song kind of sounds like a dance song but I was flicking through the channels and saw it on Kerrang so its obviously not a dance song. The video is of like a high school dance with the band singing the song on stage. I think the song was released last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Hey does anyone know the name of this song between 2.15 - 2.40

People are saying its botten anna by basshunter but it doesnt sound like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7QvruQogFs&feature=fvw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

anyone know the song names from the new o2 ad and the ikea ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 galwayfeen

evergreen health store had a radio ad on i102-104 recently that has some instrumental song on it....anyone?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

adamski8 wrote: »

o2 ad is cosmic love by florence and the machine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭livindadream

would love some help?!

the new comedy central ad, it has scrubs, south park, rules of engagement and the office i think..the song is so upbeat and always makes me smile but iv no idea what it is!! a male singer, the choras is full of oohs!!
    thanks in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 room18

would love some help?!

the new comedy central ad, it has scrubs, south park, rules of engagement and the office i think..the song is so upbeat and always makes me smile but iv no idea what it is!! a male singer, the choras is full of oohs!!
    thanks in advance!

Came on here just to find out that song aswell...hope somebody can help! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

thanks in advance!
    It's not 'Goodbye Mr Ray' by The Hoosiers... I know they were using that at one stage:

EDIT: This is also used.. 'Better As Two' by Frankmusik:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Torque

Anyone know the name of the song in the new Pedigree add.. where its a dog running around going mad.. and the ads about how pedigree are able to source all their meat. Any help would be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Longhorne Slim - In the Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

The O2 ad is Florence and the Machine I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The Ikea ad I just saw is using "Make Your Own Kind of Music" by Mama Cass.. famous for it's use in 'Lost'

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

Does anyone know the song at the beginning of this series (I think its a Johnny Cash song but not sure)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Does anybody know the sonfrom the Michael Jackson thing not too sure what it is at the moment. And also the name of the song on the ad for "The Shield". Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Torque

Thanks for the speedy reply jill_valentine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

does anyone know the name of the song on the comfort ( i think) ad. It's the one where a woman is making her bed and when she lifts up the sheet, she ends up fallin on to a whole pile of matresses.
    It's an acoustic song with a girl singer and the first line goes something like "You say I'll be ok, I can dream...." That's all I can really make out

Advertisement