Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

whiterob81 wrote: »
    does anyone know the name of the song on the comfort ( i think) ad. It's the one where a woman is making her bed and when she lifts up the sheet, she ends up fallin on to a whole pile of matresses.
    It's an acoustic song with a girl singer and the first line goes something like "You say I'll be ok, I can dream...." That's all I can really make out
    Lisa Mitchell - "Neopolitan Dreams"

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

thanks muchly, lovely tune

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

This is very vague. A very fast paced song with the word "Destination" in it, it kinda jumps out at you . It's on some avert aswell but can't for the life of me remember what ad it is. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 doubletalk

Is it dancy?
    Alex Gaudino Feat. Christal Waters - Destination Calabria

Has the by now obligatory sexy video all cheesy european dance songs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APtj3EvhfWA

doubletalk wrote: »
    Is it dancy?
    Alex Gaudino Feat. Christal Waters - Destination Calabria

Has the by now obligatory sexy video all cheesy european dance songs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APtj3EvhfWA

Nope. It's more of a pop song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭mondymike

i have a feeling its this, fascination by alphabeat... ok song, a bir europoppy for moi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvD6maGRh7c

mondymike wrote: »
    i have a feeling its this, fascination by alphabeat... ok song, a bir europoppy for moi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvD6maGRh7c

Yea, that's it. How did I get the main lyric wrong, cringe!

Thanks alot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭WopTittyPop

I found out the name of this song but I forgot it again..
    Anyways, an ad for Rules of Engagement on Comedy Central, it has a high pitched voice in it, and it is wrecking my baps..

Please set my baps at ease

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Check my reply half-way down the previous page, WopTittyBop.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭WopTittyPop

basquille wrote: »
    Check my reply half-way down the previous page, WopTittyBop.
    Thanking you very much!
    I forgot how lame the actual song was lol.
    Its just the end thats catchy!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,429 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Does anyone know the tune used in the first series of Deadwood DVDs? Not the Deadwood theme or credits, but the tune when you're just at the menu stage of the discs. I think I've heard it used before on some BBC documentary, but that was a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

Whats the song at the start of this video!??!!?!??

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1052999

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Shivverz wrote: »
    Whats the song at the start of this video!??!!?!??

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1052999
    The Cure - Just Like Heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Evo

Anyone know the song used on the advert for 1 vs 100 on Virgin1 on Sky? Sounds like David Guetta or DJ Mason (the guy that did the remix of Perfect Exceeder).

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Anyone know the song off the fatboy slim ad? Ive checked the last few pages and havent found an answer

Cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,429 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Does anyone know the tune used in the first series of Deadwood DVDs? Not the Deadwood theme or credits, but the tune when you're just at the menu stage of the discs. I think I've heard it used before on some BBC documentary, but that was a few years ago.

Found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sudzy

Anyone know what the name of the song that was No. 10 in the show on TV3 last night? I think the name of the show was Irelands Top Ten - Seventies Songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Fatboy Slim has 2 songs on this video, the second one starts around 6m20secs. Anyone know the names/what albums they are on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

RATM wrote: »
    Fatboy Slim has 2 songs on this video, the second one starts around 6m20secs. Anyone know the names/what albums they are on?

The one at 2.13 is It Just Won't Do by Tim Deluxe and Sam Obernik...don't know what he plays beforehand.
    Second one is Chamonix - 77 Strings...deadly track

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Swish15

Looking for a song, its a dance song, im in thailand at the moment and i hear it everywhere. only lyric that sticks to mind is "pump it lets go crazy" amd thats repeated over and over. im not 100% that its "pump it" but the "Lets go crazy" is clear to hear. Any help would be great. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

anyone know what the music off the new mega builders ad on discovery is!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Was in a club last night and heard a song that was like drive?tie your van/car..or something..it sounded like a trance/dance song.

texting my friends now if they know anything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rubyroe1

qz wrote: »
    Saw the band play it at Reading this year (TV highlights), think they were on the NME stage. The song has a really catchy chorus that'd be great for a drunken night out, plenty of: "doo doo duh doo duh duh, doo doo duh doo duh duh". And the video has all these girls dancing in all fancy cabaret gear.

Any clue?

Its the fratellis...Chelsea dagger..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

I'm looking for the name of the song that plays during the sky sports tennis us open advert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭xw2lj9uspm1eyh

I heard this song on sky sports and i think i heard it before in fifa 2000
    it goes something like this careful what your wishing for cause it just might be your hearts desire because what you want aint exactly what you need i dont think so cause you and i know whats going on

thanks for ya help in advance googled it etc and pussycat dolls came up and it deffo not them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

http://ronaldinho10.com/en_accueil.htm

i'm trying to find out what the name of the song on this web page is.

there's a little box down the bottom right with the word playlist under it, when you run you mouse over it you should be able to hear the music

I've wanted to know this for about half a year:confused:

help

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gareth_little

Anyone know the name of the song from the new ford fiesta add or the name of the song from the "mega builders" add on the discovery channel?

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Anyone know the name of the song from the new ford fiesta add or the name of the song from the "mega builders" add on the discovery channel?

Cheers!

is this the fiesta ad you are talking about??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8nlDsxRYZI

if so its Shack 54 by Two Lone Swordsmen i think thats it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭wolf99

wolf99 wrote: »
    Hi All

Does anyone know the pianoey tune from the new squeeze orange juice advert? (the one where a hand squeezes an orange and the juice explodes out from it)

Its been used for a lot of backing music recently on the likes of charity ads and behind DJ talk on radio etc, but only ever the first few bars.
    Also used to be on Sky adverts I think

soomeone sugested hummingbird, by born ruffians, but I have no audio at mo to confirm this.

ta

Still having no luck on this (and its Squeez, not squeeze), its def not the born ruffians track. ray foley has played bits of it several times on his show, but ive never been able to catch what it is :(

EDIT:
    ok so its not even squeez, its sqeez. so much for proper english :) found the advert once i had the proper spelling and its not the tune im thinking of, also found the sky ad and its not that either (bloc part - srxt) bbut its very similar to both, somwhere in between them.

arrrgggh goin mental trying to find it again, and dont even have a reference anymore!! ah well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

does anyone know what song is playing at around 1.20 in this video? Tis driving me crazy!!! Thanks :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hxv1QfQlnU&feature=related

Advertisement