Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTA Hotbird Receiver

Options
  • 14-04-2007 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi.
    My Hotbird Receiver suddenly not working. Don't know what is wrong. If anyone know where I can bring it to fix or just get a new one and where I can get it cheaper.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Hi.
    My Hotbird Receiver suddenly not working. Don't know what is wrong. If anyone know where I can bring it to fix or just get a new one and where I can get it cheaper.

Thanks

Whats wrong with it ?

Also make/model ?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭easkey

Where are you from:confused: North-South-East or West.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

€60 to €150 for a new one. There are places that fix them, but not worth it unless an expensive model.

The fault could be your coax or the LNB at the dish, or the Dish alignment. You would need to tell more.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭SpongeBob2000

watty wrote:
    €60 to €150 for a new one. There are places that fix them, but not worth it unless an expensive model.

The fault could be your coax or the LNB at the dish, or the Dish alignment. You would need to tell more.

I want to tell more. However I can't. I don't know what happened, just don't know what's wrong? I just want to know where I can go to get a new one in Dublin....Might be not worth it to fix it.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭SpongeBob2000

easkey wrote:
    Where are you from:confused: North-South-East or West.
    Sorry, In Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

i have one for sale here mate if your interested and its got 2 ci slots for cams and also viaccess embedded.
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=22379&cat=32

Advertisement