Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athletics Club

Options
  • 14-04-2007 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi Im living in Dublin city centre and am looking to join an athelics club nearby. I've recently started running but am finding it tough to stay motivated running alone. Anyone know of a decent club within an easy commuting distance to dublin city centre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭stepperupper

I'm not from Dublin so I haven't a clue about locations but from my experience at various athletics meetings the top quality clubs from Dublin seem to be Raheeny and Dundrum South Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭ZiggyStardust

Hi, I think the nearest athletic clubs to city are metro st. bridgets on island bridge, or donore harriers in chappleizzod. Check their websites out. I think they both train in Phoenix Park.
    Dave

Advertisement