Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodyboarding

Options
  • 14-04-2007 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

I recently purchased a bodyboard and allready had a wetsuit so headed to Garretstown for the swell that was forcast.
    It was my first time using both the wetsuit and bodyboard,so was a bit weary,soon got used to it and caught a few waves.It is great fun and a easy way to get the fitness level up.I need to get a pair of fins as I have done a bit of research on the subject and fins are highly reccomended even for beginners like me.
    So I ask the question where can I find a pair of fins in a size 14uk??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

wideangle wrote:
    I recently purchased a bodyboard and allready had a wetsuit so headed to Garretstown for the swell that was forcast.
    It was my first time using both the wetsuit and bodyboard,so was a bit weary,soon got used to it and caught a few waves.It is great fun and a easy way to get the fitness level up.I need to get a pair of fins as I have done a bit of research on the subject and fins are highly reccomended even for beginners like me.
    So I ask the question where can I find a pair of fins in a size 14uk??

wideangle - I don't mean to sound either sarcastic or simple minded - but have you tried the Great Outdoors? I know one of the shops deals with climbing and teh other deals with water sports... their website has details. I'm sure if anyone knew , they would if you gave them a call....

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

As you can see I am in Cork,I'll drop into my local branch next time I head to town.Thanks for the info Who007.

Advertisement