Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

crazy chelski........

• 15-04-2007 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

now, i am a proud Everonian, but if Chelsea appoint klinsmann for a manager who has took them to nearly every major final in one season, and wrapped up two easy-ish titles on the bounce they are stone bokers and will see their demise rapidly.

unfreakin real.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Sorry that last post makes no sense!!

Klinsmann?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Nearly every major final in one season? Wel I suppose 1 from 3 could be seen as nearly all. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Klinnsman would be a vert odd choice, Stekelly is a Liverpool fan and well Chelsea have to beat them to make one of those finals you (the Op) talk about which won't be easy but I agree I don't any manager could reproduce the success of Chelsea in the last two season and possibly this season.

I know a lot of people hate Jose but think he has added a bit of life to the English game he plays mind games that people fall for them every time it almost hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

irish1 wrote:
    Klinnsman would be a vert odd choice, Stekelly is a Liverpool fan and well Chelsea have to beat them to make one of those finals you (the Op) talk about which won't be easy but I agree I don't any manager could reproduce the success of Chelsea in the last two season and possibly this season.

Regardless of who they are playing it's an odd statement for him to make. Even purely by the fact that they have only been in 1 final so far.

It's like saying Liverpool have been in nearly all CL finals of the last 3 years.

As for the Klinsmann thing, has he even been linked to the job? By the papers even?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

the sun mentioned klinsmann to chelsea yesterday according to this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/6554987.stm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Klinsmann, Mancini, Rijkard, Hiddink, Capello, Deschamp, Hughes and more have all been linked to the Chelsea job recently and will continue to until Chelsea publicly back Jose. I think it would be very interesting to see what Mourinho does if he wins a treble or quadruple without recieving such backing. I also think that Klinsmann is not the most likely successor despite his availablility, paying compensation to a club in order to get his man would not be an issue to Roman IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭DerKaiser

Please say it isn't so,

And Jose Hasn't left yet,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

klinsmann... me gets the feeling that the Press are really beginning to scrape the barrel on this one. how many have been linked with the job over the past year? it's well into the double figures now.

how long before Keane will be linked to it?

Advertisement