Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting the right slide-show/guest book for a website

Options
  • 15-04-2007 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

I'd like a kind of a slideshow embedded into my myspace music page. The idea is that I can post up a quote from the comments or pm's I get with the profile name and pic (ideally linked to the corresponding profile but not 100% neccesary) of the person who sent it. Is there anything out there that could already do this? If not and I wanted to have one written up (or even an exisitng one customised) how much would it cost and how would I go about getting it done?

I was looking at the slide show on www.slide.com but I don't think I can pre or post load it myself with other peoples quaotes and profiles. Any pointers or advice would be great.

Advertisement