Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm from Barcelona

• 15-04-2007 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Not sure if these have made if to the radio in Ireland yet but prepare for the catchiest summer tune ever....It's called 'We're from Barcelona'. Check it out on youtube. Got the album and its quite fresh sounding. They're a band of 29 people from Sweden...nutters.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,025 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Jesus Loves Us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Quality Song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Passport

There is no way this will be popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Can't say it is my cup of tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Passport wrote:
    There is no way this will be popular.

Why do you reckon...I think it'd dead catchy....popular here, and sure aren't us Europeans all the same ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Tom Dunne played that to death a couple of months ago, iirc.

Very catchy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

nothting better than a nice catchy summer song! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Went to see these guys tonight in a tiny place just around the corner. Kicked Ass! Damn rockin...Can't believe they aren't hugely popular. On a side note, Belgian crowds are comically bad, it was a battle to see who could stand furthest from the stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,025 ✭✭✭✭Basq

My brother is always raving about these guys so i listened to their album a few weeks ago.

Was very impressive actually.. but i still standby the fact that 'We're From Barcelona' is annoying as feck. The rest of the songs on the album are great though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

WTF - ugly swedish people....but i thought....are you sure these are swedish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I think that's a great song - very reminiscent of Polyphonic Spree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I've been trying to get hold of that song for ages now.

Advertisement