Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband FAQ - needs updating?

Options
  • 15-04-2007 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

I noticed that the Broadband FAQ hasn't been updated since 2005. Is all the information there correct? Surely there must be more to say in 2007!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Aye, I've been meaning to update it for ages. Hopefully I'll find some time to get around to it shortly.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Of the 10,800 peope who have viewed it i think you are the first to comment :)

Any suggestions as to what should go into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Dreambiz

Suggestions as to what should go in the FAQ? Well, that should really come from the people who have been here awhile and who actually know what questions are frequently asked.

I'm new but SINCE THE SEARCH FUNCTION DOESN'T WORK (is anyone listening?) I was looking for a list of the current broadband providers in Ireland and their contact information (and ideally, their areas of coverage).

Would that be possible?

Advertisement