Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menu;s not working sometimes

Options
  • 15-04-2007 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

To subscribe to a forum you click Thread Tools -> Subscribe.

When I click thread tools sometimes nothing happens. No dropdown. Nothing. This seems to happen randomly but it's always on the thread I want to subscribe to most.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm using the latest Firefox.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Is it when the thread is over 2 pages? It is a fairly common problem. I have been using IE Tab to switch back and forth when needed as it doesn't happen with Internet Explorer. Also right clicking on Thread Tools into a new tab should give you most of the same options like the forum jump on the bottom right of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've never really noticed if the threads over 2 pages or not. I've been opening other random threads, clicking subscribe and then changing the URL. I'll keep an eye on that.

As for the IE tab - that means I have to login through IE within Firefox aswell which affects all my unread threads and what not - unless I'm missing something?

Advertisement