Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Veronica Mars: Season 3 on Trouble

• 15-04-2007 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭

Season 3 of Veronica Mars returns to UK and Irish TV on:

Tuesday 1st May at 9PM and is repeated on Wednesday 2nd May at 8PM

Living have obviously given the rights to its sister channel where there is a bigger chance of an audience finding it as it wasn't really a living show.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

fantasic news!
    is it 1 ep a week?i know trouble sometimes do series at mor than 1 a week.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭SoSueMe

fantasic news!
    is it 1 ep a week?i know trouble sometimes do series at mor than 1 a week.........

I haven't been able to look that far on digiguide. But I presume one a week. Can't wait, though reviews have been negative for season 3. I need my Kristin Bell.

oh aye
    and its looking like the last as well........in fact
    may let it go out with a bang...might wait for dvd![region 1 of course!]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Thats funny Season 3 of Veronica Mars it also starts/returns? on the CW Network in the US on Tuesday 1st May at 9PM, but according to info on Veronica Mars

It returns also on that date from a 2nd long break (9week hiatus) starting with its 16th ep on that date here is the CW site for it, it says it can show full episodes (probably in the US?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

SoSueMe wrote:
    I haven't been able to look that far on digiguide. But I presume one a week. Can't wait, though reviews have been negative for season 3. I need my Kristin Bell.

I greatly enjoyed the first two seasons but had to stop watching after a few episodes of Season 3, it was so bad.

• Advertisement

fantasic news!

Its actually repeated a further two times every sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

According to Kristen Veitch(Eonline), Rob Thomas says the show hasn't been cancelled YET so hopefully the network will see sense and keep it! She's very reliable by the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

SoSueMe wrote:
    Its actually repeated a further two times every sunday.
    Really? Do you have times for this?

Its repeated on Sundays at 12PM and 5PM

also ,count in all the plus 1 'repeats'

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,752 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Lucky I stumbled in here, otherwise would have missed this. But Im unsure whether I actually have trouble...

eh, ive read its still counted as part of the kids package, even though its in entertainment now...

great ep, on top form, cant wait for next weeks

I just hope the region 1 dvd is actually region free like the other two boxsets!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

I stumbled on the repeat on Sunday night thank god i loved the episode it is such great writing!

i suspect the region 1 dvd is out soon?any date yet?
    btw...ep currently airing is a filler.....still good by tv stanards though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

i suspect the region 1 dvd is out soon?any date yet?

According to Amazon.co.uk Region 1&2 are available from sellers from under 25 sterling.

I'm so tempted to wait for the season 3 dvd. I've gotten use to the slightly lower voices. Veronica in particular sounds a bit chipmunk-y on tv. Loved the second epsiode though. Well mostly the Veronica bits. Nice self contained story and I'm glad that whole rapist thing won't be dragged out all season. Plus I've no idea who it is, so it's the first VM mystery in ages that has me genuinely puzzled.

standbyme wrote:
    According to Amazon.co.uk Region 1&2 are available from sellers from under 25 sterling.

sorry forgot to say i wanted info on season 3

Advertisement