Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of henna/Tattoos

Options
  • 15-04-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

I have no idea of the cost of tattoos over in Ireland so I was wondering how much a half sleeve of henna would cost?
    I know things alternate so any form of estimation would be fine, I'm guessing a few hundred?
    Also how much would a henna cost for the same, I want to try it out to make sure I want to be tattood like that for life.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Proper Henna is brown/orange and might not be an accurate representation of your future tattoo, then again it might be an option.

Black Henna is fairly dodgy and I wouldn't recommend it.

No idea about costs, just making sure you know the risks of dodgy 'henna' before you go getting sleeves :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

Yeah I'm aware of black henna, but the style would give me an idea.
    Does anyone know how much a half sleeve henna would be?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

afaik there's no one around that does henna except for the tradtional style stuff, You'd be better off just buying some yourself and getting a friend to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

where can you buy henna?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

You can buy pure powdered henna in some health food shops (Down to Earth on George's Street in Dub sells it), but it's an absolute bitch to work with. I repeat, BITCH. Don't even bother attempting to use it unless you've had a ****load of experience using it before, otherwise it'll just be a complete waste of time and money. You're better off trying to pick up one of the ready to use henna tattoo kits from somewhere. No idea where you'd get one of those these days, maybe an art shop?

• Advertisement
Advertisement