Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

april o2 promotions

• 15-04-2007 8:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Have anyone here used the promotion on o2 speakeasy?

Do you get the €50 cashback plus a free sim card when you switch over or do you have to pay the €14.99 for the sim? I see they have a no-phone promo where you get free sim if you move the number to o2, but does this free sim promo apply also in conjunction with the phone cashback thingy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Obviously you only get a phone cashback if you buy a phone. You don't need to buy the SIM card in that case, though: when you buy a phone, you will ALSO get a sim card free.

So for example, if you bought the K610im, you'd pay €99. The offer INCLUDES the SIM card that is usually €14.99. You will also get the €50 cash-back.

To recap, for €99 euros, you get the K610im, the SIM card, AND cashback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Obviously you only get a phone cashback if you buy a phone. You don't need to buy the SIM card in that case, though: when you buy a phone, you will ALSO get a sim card free.

So for example, if you bought the K610im, you'd pay €99. The offer INCLUDES the SIM card that is usually €14.99. You will also get the €50 cash-back.

To recap, for €99 euros, you get the K610im, the SIM card, AND cashback.

Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to know: if you could get both free sim and cash back offer at the same time. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Hi all,
    i picked up 5 of these phones on the 02online store back in april. 1 for myself 1 for my girlfriend and 3 for mates i work with. we all carried out the terms and Conditions as required, 02 have still not refunded any 50 euros as part as there offer, how long should it take for this to happen anyone!?

i sent them an email with my 2 order numbers and still no reply 6 days later now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Are you sure you ported all your numbers to O2 within 7 days, and you were all on different networks before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

it takes up to 30 days for the refund to go back onto whatever card you bought the phones with

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

spongbob wrote:
    Hi all,
    i picked up 5 of these phones on the 02online store back in april. 1 for myself 1 for my girlfriend and 3 for mates i work with. we all carried out the terms and Conditions as required, 02 have still not refunded any 50 euros as part as there offer, how long should it take for this to happen anyone!?

i sent them an email with my 2 order numbers and still no reply 6 days later now.
    Ring them and ask. 1850 601747

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

yep we all transfared over within 7 days, most from vodafone, my girlfriend was on meteor. i would ring them up im not sure if they will sort all the accounts in one? il see how it goes over the next few days and see if they reply to my email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

spongbob wrote:
    yep we all transfared over within 7 days, most from vodafone, my girlfriend was on meteor. i would ring them up im not sure if they will sort all the accounts in one? il see how it goes over the next few days and see if they reply to my email
    I'd imagine they'll want to speak to the cardholder or the account holder. Ring them and see.

Advertisement