Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No signal in house help,,

• 15-04-2007 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Just moved into new house. there is almost full signal on my phone outside the front and back of the house but, practically none in the house have to make all calls outside. Im on the o2 network, and have tried 4 different phones and sim cards.

Anyone got any ideas ???

Cheers
    BG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

you could use an on glass antenna with a car cradle and leave your phone sitting in it by the window..while in the house..even better If phone has bluetooth can make and receive calls in the same room using your headset..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ring O2 and see if they have any plans to improve indoor coverage in the area. If they don't, move to someone who can provide it to you if you need your mobile at home a lot.

Alternatively, divert your O2 number (if you;re billpay) to a Vodafone or Meteor SIM while at home - you will be charged for this though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

theres no guarantee that indoor coverage will always be 100% it can be a variety of things such as the material the walls are made from,theres nothing you can really do unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭niallb

bg wrote:
    Im on the o2 network, and have tried 4 different phones and sim cards.
    BG
    Were they all O2 sim/phones?

Try all the networks, and if one works well, switch.
    I got stuck into diverting my calls when at home as I had no
    Vodafone coverage (still hardly any), and it cost me a fortune.
    Someone visited the house with a Meteor phone and took a call
    without having to stand on the 'X' mark outside the door, and we
    switched our phones over the next few days. Half the bill for much
    more phone usage.
    Diverts aren't on your call plan (on Voda at least), so you're paying from the word go.

NiallB

Advertisement