Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pom rescue?

Options
  • 15-04-2007 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a Pomeranian rescue centre or a specifically small dog rescue centre? There are two elderly, but lovely and well tempered black poms currently in dogsaid, see link.(http://www.dogsaid.ie/DogsforAdoption.htm) I was out there today with a friend who is a regular helper, they are probably too old to appeal to regular rehomers and might fend for themselves a bit better away from the bigger dogs. As a chihuahua owner myself, who often hears about little ones needing new homes, I'd be interested to know if there is any small dog rescue centre/retirement home out there...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Not 100% sure but dogsaid have a lot of contacts and if there was such a place with a space available they probably would of contacted them by now but in the mean time the more people know the better so if anyone knows of anyone or can even offer a donation I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Advertisement