Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2007 world snooker championship.

Options
  • 16-04-2007 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

see the big one starts on saturday live coverage on bbc as always.
    so who fanceys who to lift the title?,just looked at some of the prices on paddypowers and i see no value in o sullivan @ 3/1 + him and ding go at it in 1st round.

i reckon one of the following 4 could lift the title:ding 12/1,doherty nice 18/1,young robertson good player 16/1 and pigheads man peter the great ebdon @ 10/1.

well i have narrowed it down to those 4 players and if you fancey ding @ 12/1 you would need to back him before he plays ronnie,because if he some how beats ronnie he,s price will shorten rapidly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,279 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

What about Steve Davis at 100-1

doherty at 18-1 sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I dont' think Doherty has the consistency, but the long matches do suit him very well. The prices really dont reflect how wide open it is this year. Higgins and Ebdon have been playing terribly. Dott has a good year and is in with a good shout. However, in terms of value, I'd go for Robertson, and then Maguire e/w.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Yeah I've gone for Ding at 12/1. O'Sullivan was reportedly poor in the recent China open and think he could be vulnerable in the first round. Ding's odds are longer than they would be because he faces O'Sullivan in the first round but anyone who wins would probably have to beat O'Sullivan anyway, so I think there's some value there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

ive backed mick holt on the exchange for 40 odd quid,........
    if he wins it will earn me over 18,000 euro.

going to lay him if he wins the first frame please god.

gooo oonnn HOLT !!!.......... get up - ya clipper dipper.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

I think Allen to beat Stevens tomorrow at 19/10 or thereabouts on Betfair represents a huge price. Stevens has had a terrible year and although he seems to go well at the Crucible it just seems too big a price to miss.
    I'm on anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

zuutroy wrote:
    However, in terms of value, I'd go for Robertson, and then Maguire e/w.

Looks like my Maguire bet's gonna come up. Did I do it, of course not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

think of the money you saved.

Advertisement