Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overclockers.co.uk RMA

Options
  • 16-04-2007 8:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

My graphics card has been received by them 3 weeks ago tomorrow. As soon as it hit 1month am i allowed to force them to give me a refund or credit note ?

Also the product i bought was 190£ inc vat, it is now down to 120£ inc vat. Surely they cant giveme current value can they ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

I've stopped dealing with Overclockers as they charge £10 to test a graphics card AND charge you return postage if they find no fault. That plus the postage cost to return it in the first place makes them a real bad deal if you have problems.
    When they test graphics cards it's done on a bench so if there are issues associated with overheating they won't pick that up and it will cost you a fortune just to get your dodgy card back! I have started dealing with Hardwareversand in Germany and find their rma and returns policy much better. They will pick up defective goods from you at their own expense.
    The only let down is that they will only accept bank transfer, but that only costs €0.50 so it's actually much cheaper than a credit card, given that you are dealing with a British company in Sterling.
    So, i hope your card is really goosed! And yes they must replace it with the same model card or offer you the choice of an alternative card or a refund of the original purchase price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭jusmeig

Hi Guys....

Did you ever wonder why overclockers are so cheap......well now you know. They have almost no professionalism and zero customer service skills.

I've been trying to post up reviews about their products and they wont publish them unless you give them 5 stars!!!!

Have a read here: overclockers.co.uk complaint.

Advertisement