Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal - who's going

Options
  • 16-04-2007 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

With 7th place up for grabs and UEFA spot on the line this is a big game for us - apart from rivalry not much improtance to the Arse.
    Who's travelling?:D

I am - forgot to mention that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Myself and Dublin Spur are going Andrew, not in N17 until about 11am and back out straight after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 commette

Well since Ronan kindly let me use his membership, I'm going... flying over Friday night back on sunday night!! So will be about for celebration drinks (fingers crossed) if anyone else is staying about. Kieran's birthday is tommorrow so he still has no idea that I have tickets!
    Ronan I have to meet you before da match.... wanna to buy ya a pint to say thanks and will I need your membership card??

commette wrote:
    Ronan I have to meet you before da match.... wanna to buy ya a pint to say thanks and will I need your membership card??

Yeah, will have to meet up for the card.

I'm off the beer for a while, but a coke or juice will do!

Check your PMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Should be a good one on Sat...cracking atmosphere id say !

I have'nt got over anywere near as much as I would have liked this season due to one reason or another, will make up for it next season ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I'm at Stansted at 9 and back out at 745 - alright for €80. Not too bad on time afterwards but might not want to hang around the ground!!
    Hope to see H Cup sf somewhere afterwards - anyone got a clue about pubs in or near airport?

• Advertisement

galinka wrote:
    Hope to see H Cup sf somewhere afterwards - anyone got a clue about pubs in or near airport?

There's an O'Neills in Stansted before you go through security Andrew, they'll be showing it I reckon. Also a Weatherspoons after security which will probably do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Thanks Ronan - actually my return flight is at 5.50 - so should be ok to watch match too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I'm off the beer for a while, but a coke or juice will do

I'll believe that when I see it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

have fun guys!

i shall attepmt to stay up and watch it on line, but since i am still jetlagged, i fear i may fall asleep and wake up just as it finishes!

COYS!

Advertisement