Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bupa not taking Direct Debit

Options
  • 16-04-2007 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

Back when Bupa was pulling out of Ireland anyone whose policy expired around that time was advised to seek a policy elsewhere. Then Quinn stepped in and bought out Bupa. So I rang Bupa to ask about renewing my policy. They gladly did it and about a week later I got my new membership cards and a confirmation letter but up until today, a couple of months later, they still have not charged me. I pay by quarterly installments DD.

While not in a hurry to pay them, should I ring them up and remind them they have not taken their debit? I dont want to make a claim and then have them try to wriggle out of it.

What do you think?

superscouse

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ring them and remind them I'd say.

Advertisement