Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365

Options
  • 16-04-2007 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I'm looking into signing up to them. Has anybody had much experience with them? Are they a reliable site? I get kind of paranoid about this kind of stuff. I won't have my bank account cleared out now will I? They seem alright but any recommendation's I can get from anybody would be great. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

No problems with them; I have an account with them which I use ocassionally if they're best price about something I want to back. Laser deposits/withdrawals, no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

There a multi mult multi million pound company, i dont think they'll risk it all for one lads bank account. :)

Never had any bother with them find them. Very handy for asian handicaps as they offer theem all pretty much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Reynolds.irl

Good to know, I was kind of leaning more towards hidden fees and such that I have heard about other sites when I mentioned my account. They seem alright the more I read up on them. Thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭An Gaiscíoch

They have a good free bet basket deal and if you're into football betting then they are top notch. They have every match and they are the only company afaik that offer unlimited places on e/w first goalscorer bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Friend of mone won 3 bets in a row with them (winning no more that €100 total) He tried to place €20 @ 4/1 on a football game and they restricted him to a max stake of €3.60

Apparently they are oe of the worst for it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

sky bet arent the best for that **** either.

Advertisement